Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Believe, by Rob Solano

I believe in the people of this community who suffer and struggle or who have risen from the ashes of crime and poverty or even those who simply understand the other side of the story, need an online venue. I believe, they need a place that they can be part of something bigger and express themselves in an unequivocal way. I believe, Churches United for Fair Housing blog will be that stage. I believe that this stage will perform the greatest show that has ever been witness, I believe in maximizing affordable housing, I believe in the creation of jobs, I believe in open space, I believe in those most in need, I believe in those who who have achieved in their personal life but continue to help others achieve the same, I believe in high density development that provides for the community, I believe that united people of faith can overcome anything, I believe in anyone that believes in us, I believe that these moment of our lives we will look back and realize that we were on the right side of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment